Classic Depth Indoor Putting Greens
8' Wide and Custom Logo Greens will be available again in January 2021!
Our Classic Indoor Putting Greens are ½” thick, light weight, and easily rolled away. This state-of-the-art foam putting surface features two stimp speeds so you can practice putting both into the grain and against the grain on the same surface.
- Customize your speed and practice relative to the grain
- Ball drops into the cup without a contrived ramp
- Roll up the green at any time and store it away
- The green will continue to lay flat after storage
- Easily create breaks and contours
The BirdieBall Difference
Why is our putting green so different from our competitors? At BirdieBall, we believe that having a true-rolling green is everything. This starts by understanding how a natural putting green works. A natural putting green surface is comprised of short, supple, randomly distributed nubs of grass that allow the ball to be supported on the spongy sub-base of the putting green. The mown nubs of grass then control the speed of the putt. BirdieBall indoor putting greens are engineered in the exact same way, using a dense and spongy foam material. We roll the sub-base perfectly flat, and then are able to extract grass-like nubs from the surface of the spongy base, which controls the speed. This radically new and authentic approach has been awarded US Patent 8,979,663! Competitor greens are made on a loom using a woven pattern of long, rigid strands of plastic, which is nothing like a natural green. Check out the BirdieBall difference today!
What does this green come with?
Each Green automatically comes with the following (If you choose extra cups/flags, side bumpers, or any other accessories, those items will be included in addition to what is listed below):
Cups and flags for as many as you choose in the "Number of Cups & Flags" section
Up to 3 cups and flags for free
1 additional high-back cup will be included to practice extra firm putts
Want your flags customized? Once you have added your putting green to the cart, also add the custom flag product to the cart! Click here to add on custom logo flags. Read the full product description for further instructions.
Hole Plugs for all holes
Heavy Rubber Bumpers for both ends of the green (you can choose to add additional bumpers if desired)
Hole Deepening Shim to make any hole a full 1” deep
Hole Reduction Insert to reduce the size of the hole to 2 ½” in diameter
- Please note: All BirdieBall Putting Greens are measured in nominal inches. In order to get the green packed in a box for shipping, along with the hand crafted nature of our greens, the measurements can vary slightly. See below for the nominal range of measurements depending on which width you order.
- 2' wide greens: 23-25 inches wide
- 3' wide greens: 34-36 inches wide
- 4' wide greens: 46- 48 inches wide
- 8' wide greens: 94-96 inches wide *All 8' Wide Greens have a seam*
- Another Important Note! These are indoor putting greens and are not engineered to withstand being used outdoors (the sun can damage the putting green). If you need a durable outdoor putting green, click here!
Need help deciding between the Classic (1/2" thick) and Double Depth (1" thick)? Visit Our Blog! Help me Decide
Holiday Shipping Note
Due to an expected high volume of Holiday orders and to help minimize strain on production and our shipping carriers, we recommend shopping early this year to prevent delays in Holiday shipping. We will be cutting off production of the 8' wide putting surfaces early this year. The last day to order an 8' wide putting green for delivery in 2020 will be November 20th. We will not be shipping 8' wide putting greens after this date until January 2021. The other widths (2', 3', and 4' wide) will have a later cut-off for Christmas delivery (mid-December), but we still recommend shopping early if you can. Thanks for your patience and understanding as we enter an unprecedented Holiday shopping season.